Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ron Paul: Napolitano, Goldwater Are Joining Us!

Dear Friend,

Carol and I are getting excited!

Before we know it, the Ron Paul Family Barbecue on August 15th will be upon us. I can't wait to celebrate with friends and supporters in my home district of Galveston, Texas. I really hope you can join us for all of the fun.

We have some very special guests joining us this year. My friends Judge Andrew Napolitano from the FOX News Channel and former Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr. will honor us with their presence as my family and staff once again use our annual campaign Bar-B-Que to celebrate my Birthday.

This year we are also going to offer a very special pre-Bar-B-Que event with "Lectures on Liberty" featuring our friends Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods and Lew Rockwell. We also hope to announce more special attractions in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more news.

Galveston is a wonderful place to visit, and I encourage you to bring your family and enjoy all the island has to offer. For more information or to buy tickets, please visit www.RonPaulforCongress.com. Tickets are only $20 per person and children 12 and under eat FREE! And this price includes admittance to both the Bar-B-Que and the "Lectures on Liberty."

August 15th will also mark the kick-off to my re-election campaign. There are at least two people already planning to run against me in the Republican primary. I need your support to show them that our message of liberty is strong and that we refuse to be beaten.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Galveston on August 15th. With your help, it will be an event to remember.

Log on today and reserve your tickets: www.RonPaulforCongress.com

In Liberty,



Ron Paul

No comments: